You'll get used to me.
당신은 나에게 익숙해 질거예요.
-로버트가 앤과의 첫 면담이 끝나고 나갈 때 했던 말이에요 ^^
-여기서 'get used to 명사형' 는 '~에 익숙해 지다/적응하다' 이며, 회화체에서 'get'이 들어가는 표현이 자주 쓰이니 꼭 알아두세요!^^
ex) If you want to live in Korea, you should get used to our culture. 당신이 한국에 살고 싶으면, 우리의 문화에 익숙해 져야 합니다~
ex) If you want to live in Korea, you should get used to our culture.
당신이 한국에 살고 싶으면, 우리의 문화에 익숙해 져야 합니다~
(누적암기 시간) ☞ Tip! 눈을 감고 영화 장면을 떠올리며 말해보세요!
1. I realized the key to this whole deal was to keep moving.
2. Don't get me wrong!
3. I caught your flyer out of the corner of my eye.
4. But okay if we take a rain check?
5. The tech stuff might take a bit to figure out.
6. I'm gonna call the vendor and
have this fixed today.
7. Let me give you my cell, just in case!
8. There's gonna be a couple of interviews today.
9. We wanna make sure that we both find a right fit.
10. There's been a ton of research on this.
11. You have to set the tone.
12. We are all about communication and teamwork.
13. We just hit a record high of 2,500 likes on Instagram.
14. Any tips before I go in?
15. Can I just be honest with you?
16. I think that you'd be much better off working in creative or marketing.
17. You'll get used to me.
#'유튜브' 로 제가 암기하는 모습 확인해보세요!